Early Stage company
Envestors Rising Stars helps high quality early stage companies that are looking to raise funding of up to £300,000. The Rising Stars programme incorporates investment readiness and a 2-day "Get Fit for Funding" course, a dedicated eBulletin to our network of investors and a quarterly investment presentation event.
This programme is suitable for the following types of companies:
● Sectors: all sectors considered, except music and film finance
● Stage: proof of concept, seed, pre- or early revenues
● Investment size: £75,000 to £300,000
● Valuation: pre-money valuation under £750,000
(usually under £500,000 for early stage businesses)
● Management: full-time management team of at least 1 person preferred, althought a full management team need not to be in place
● Location: Our investors mostly invest in UK-based companies
If you wish to know more about our Early Stage Company section, you are welcome to go through the following tabs:
- How it works
- Rising Stars programme
- Our network
- Investment bulletins
- Tools & tips
- Submit funding enquiry
Also, our Freshly Squeezed Guide to Raising Finance is available for FREE.
This is 14 page guide packed with insightful advice about raising up to £2m of finance from early stage funds and business angels. Written with input from funds such as The Capital Fund, the Guide is an invaluable checklist to help you avoid the pitfalls that companies commonly fall into.
For further information about Envestors Rising Stars, please contact Tom Billings at email@example.com
Follow @Env_RisingStars on Twitter!
Click on the following link to Submit your funding enquiry.